The presence of your beautiful divinely smile was felt within me. How can I possibly explain in words. It's a blissful state that i never felt before. I have never seen but i felt. Mother I am your son!!! What a gift, you are the bliss of all happiness present in this physical world. I was finding for pictures to express (with a mere fact that pictures speak a thousand words) and you gave me tears through this pictures. You brought meaning to the natha linage that I am immersing myself into by travelling through Guruji's sound waves into me to bless. You have shown me through this of your relationship with my guru. It's such a honor to be his disciple... It's speechless. I am just reiterating with fullest devotion and knowledge by claiming the right to be your son. Mother I am your Son and I believe it will speak my expression. You are the supreme goddess!!!! Om Sree Nee Nath.

sahgala anandathirkum shimasiniyae, yen meaniyum athmavum ponagai-yai marinalum kudda un punagaikke eedagumma. nathanul irunthu oilyaga uruvedutha nantha nayagiyae, yennul pugurnthe ariyatha puthunarchiyal suzhntha sarvasakthiyae, e kooduvukke priyinai iranthalum amma yeangum nirainthaval yeandru unarthinai allava. Guru veaiyum avaroda un banthathaiyum oru siriyae vazhiyil nadagathai nadathi yemmaku unarthinai annaiyae. sringkara natha hrudaya nayagaiyae potri nathanae potri.Om Sree nee Nathanae potri potri







Comments

Popular Posts